Re: Carlisle - Return

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle - Return
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:10:05 PDT
I told you...got caught up in the 427 Cobra...wanted to take it for a spin
but thy wouldn't let me...something to do with not having enough money or
something... :o)

I think I remember looking your car over. There were only a couple of
Midgets there. one was a yellow one. There was one with the bonnet open but
I can't remember which one. I did look at a nice 76 BRG in the for sale
field...it looked real nice. The guys wife asked me to buy it because she
wanted to go home and her husband was making her stay with the car so he
could look around. She was practically pleading with me! :o) probably
could've gotten it for a steal...I can hear it now... " Honey I sold the car
now I'm going home!" "How much?" "Two hundred" "WHAT!!!!!!"

Larry...are you going to the Bowie, MD. show? If so, maybe the list members
attending can meet.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.
On Mon, 17 May 1999 11:48:37 -0400, Larry Macy wrote:

> >Hello all,
> >
> >I was there, I met Rick (MGRick) at about 1140 and figured I'd look
around
> >for a bit and come back at Noon to meet up with everyone. Needless to
say, I
> >got caught up looking over the Cobra display...I have to admit...made me
> >drool a little :o). Think about it...a 427 or 460 in a 2300 Lb (US pound
not
> >the british pound). Now that's zip! by the time I got back to the
meeting
> >place, everyone was gone. :o( I did have a great time!...I found most of
the
> >emissions stuff for the engine including an unseized air pump for $10!
and