Re: Carlisle - Return

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>, <Lmacy1211@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle - Return
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:49:40 -0400
>I told you...got caught up in the 427 Cobra...wanted to take it for a spin
>but thy wouldn't let me...something to do with not having enough money or
>something... :o)
>
>I think I remember looking your car over. There were only a couple of
>Midgets there. one was a yellow one. There was one with the bonnet open but
>I can't remember which one. I did look at a nice 76 BRG in the for sale
>field...it looked real nice. The guys wife asked me to buy it because she
>wanted to go home and her husband was making her stay with the car so he
>could look around. She was practically pleading with me! :o) probably
>could've gotten it for a steal...I can hear it now... " Honey I sold the car
>now I'm going home!" "How much?" "Two hundred" "WHAT!!!!!!"
>
>Larry...are you going to the Bowie, MD. show? If so, maybe the list members
>attending can meet.
>
>Dan Dwelley
>77 Midget
>Alexandria, Va.
>On Mon, 17 May 1999 11:48:37 -0400, Larry Macy wrote:

Forgot to mention. On the way to Carlisle, we pulled into a BurgerKing
along the turnpike and there sat 3 Cobras. All "replicars". Then on the
way home on 81 one played tag with us for about 40 miles. Sounded great!!

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager