Re: Rear Axle

To: Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Axle
From: "Mike Venables" <mikevenables@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 01:13:02 PDT
Matt, I noticed this on my car shortly after I bought it.  When rotated back
and forth, the was a "rough" spot.  This concerned me as I thought that the
splines might be damaged, the car ran OK otherwise.  I later found that I
had virtually no oil in the diff.  I put this rough spot down to the diff
operation but I haven't re-cheched to see if that rough spot is still there.
  This is one year down the line and no siezed bearings yet.

Regards,
Mike
'73BGT - daily driver

Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com wrote...