Re: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:41:06 -0700
The shocks are too stiff for the weight of the car? The tube shocks (I
seem to recall this was the case) are mounted at such an angle that they
bind up when the car is at maximum suspension lift? You overtightened the
bolts when you replaced the bushings? The sway bar bushings are too tight
(not allowing it to rotate in the bushings as the car raises and lowers
on the suspension -- it's only supposed to come into play when one side
is up and the other side is down)?

Some shots in the dark... good luck

Jason Dutt had this to say:

--