Re: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)

To: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>, <JSGriset@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: DCO's and Suspension Woes (Hey, I'm a poet!)
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:09:21 -0700
Jason, before you get your knickers in a twist, let me add a voice of
disagreement to the consensus! I walked around the shop and tried seven
different cars. When the fender was lifted upwards as high as I could pull
it and then released, in each case it settled back to a point about an inch
higher than it had started. If I then pushed down, it went back to its
original position. So, I think the stickiness you are noticing is a
perfectly natural phenomenon, attributable to the vagaries of British
Suspension Design 101. (Actually, I doubt they got past suspension design
13, but that's purely a surmise on my part..........)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center