Re: Timing adjustment - '78 B

To: "G Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>,
Subject: Re: Timing adjustment - '78 B
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:01:47 +0100
You may need to loosen one of the bolts that secure the clamp to the block
as well.  In fact I never undo the clamp bolt unless I have to, minor
changes to timing as a result of new points are always accomplished within
the ovality of the two clamp-to-block holes, and it avoids damaging the
bottom of the distributor.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/