Re: tops...who's best

To: <wizardz@maxinter.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: tops...who's best
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:07:43 +0100
Carefully measure the amount of material between the two side gutters.  My
real cheapo hood is such that the gutters just fit over the top of the glass
both sides and the interior flap hangs down inside an inch or so.  At a
recent 5-day MG rally I couldn't help but notice the different fits when the
cars had their hoods up over night.  None fitted what I would call as good
as mine, and they were all of higher quality.  On some the gutter was so far
above the top of the glass that that the flap that should hang down inside
barely reached the top.

 PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/