Re: Vent windows

To: "Edwin Vaughan" <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Vent windows
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:17:31 +0100
My V8 GT was broken into by prising open the quarter-light/vent and they
broke one half of the hinge.  I replaced it in situ by drilling out the
blind rivets and using pop-rivets.

I also replaced the glass to frame rubbers on the roadster - a bit of a pig
to get them to stay in at first, I had to clamp them in a wooden frame for a
couple of days but they have been fine ever since (eight years).

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/