Re: Wiring Question

To: "Robert Berning" <rob@berning.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:43:34 +0100
Green/white and green/red are used for the turn signals, green is fused
ignition.  One thing that uses those three wires is the hazard switch, but
not under the floor to the rear of the car.  I am not aware of anything at
the rear of the car that uses a green.

Another thing to be aware of is that red/green goes from the lighting switch
to the top two fuses to power the side-lights, one fuse per side, and
white/green is powered from the accessory position of the ignition switch,
through an in-line fuse and a green/black to things like washers, wipers and
heater fan.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/