Top Ten things you will never here an MGA touring owner say

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top Ten things you will never here an MGA touring owner say
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:46:02 -0500
10.  Well, the A failed emissions again.

9.  Roll up the window, dear, I am getting a draft

8.  Don't worry, it won't leak on your new driveway

7.  My first gear syncro is weak

6.  Do you think the backfire could be caused by a bad gulp valve?

5.  The defroster should melt that ice in a minute or two

4.  First one to the next stop light gets the pink slip

3.  So what if it's raining- we'll stay dry

2.  No problem, just throw it in the trunk

1.  We'll take the freeway.  I just hate those twisty back roads.