RE: Seat Belt Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seat Belt Question
From: niswongr@almaden.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:52:45 -0700

Along these lines, does anyone have a good source for 3-point belts for a 74.5
B?  Some PO in lap belts (one in the "back seat" too), and I would like very
much to replace them with safer (and more original?) belts.

Thanks

Bart

Best advice on a life-safety piece of equipment is to replace them, do not
try to repair them.  The seat belt manufacturer Kangol had a recall several
years ago, due to the fact that some would not extend after retracting, and
some would not lock in a crash!!

My TR7 did the later.  Check the manufact. of your belts-you may be eligible
for FREE brand new replacement belts (like I got!)

Perry