RE: Group 26 battery

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Group 26 battery
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:52:22 -0400
Dave while I can't give an opinion about switching to a group 26 battery,
I'm doing it for purely economic reasons. You do raise a point about the
plastic battery box liners.  The 6 volts fit just fine, but will a group 26
also fit?  Anyone out there with the answer??

Ross Overcash
74B
NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA