Louisville British Car Show - June 5th !!!

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Louisville British Car Show - June 5th !!!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:55:26 -0500
The Louisville British Sports Car Club will be having it's 15th annual
"Marques on the Green" Bash on June 5th. Go to
http://members.aol.com/Hlyclub/MarquesOnTheGreen.html for more info and the
registration form.
We're expecting over 200 cars this year (and some nice old motorcycles,
too). Probably closer to 300 or more!
This will be a great show -- as good as any I've been to -- and worth the
trip, and you won't find a friendlier bunch of folks in this club. Those on
the list who have been to this show will vouch for me on this.

Unfortunately, I won't be there, since I planned summer leave at Nag's Head,
NC before I knew the date of the Bash. :( Sorry, but this soldier needs to
sit on the beach, fly a kite, and drink beer for a week! This is my penance
for not being able to help out that day -- and last year I had to work, but
snuck out and got there late. Oh well...I'm hoping to make it to Mid-Ohio at
the end of June! (anyone going there?)

Dan
73 B
Fort Knox, KY