Re: seatbelt recall

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seatbelt recall
From: mkris@sprynet.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 19:30:40 -0400 (EDT)
Hi
I am one of the lurkers that read all, but usually don't have much to offer in
advice. However; I read with interest about the seatbelt recall and that there
was some firm that was apparently supposed to oversee it completed. It seems
that everyone that has written has had a problem getting them, if they got them
at all.

I am an attorney and a new MG guy. Perhaps a class action can be brought on
behalf of the MG owners to get the price of new ones from that company. If you
have any information, I will look into it.
Chris
1977 MGB