Re: seatbelt recall

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seatbelt recall
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
They had discontinued the phone number when I tried, so I sent a letter to
the address given on the SOL web page, with all of the pertinent
information, asking whether the car was covered under the recall, and if
so, to send new belts. It's likely that my car is covered, as it is a 78
and has Kangoi (Kangol?) belts. That was in November, I think. Never heard
a thing.

So ditto me too.

Nevin