Re: MGB Windbreak DIY design progress

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Windbreak DIY design progress
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 22:20:03 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I've been using MGBs for a windbreak for some time now. I have several of
them parked about fifty meters from the garage on the Southwest side which
is where most of our weather comes from.

As a windbreak, I must say, I'm a little disappointed. I don't think they
are quite tall enough, although if one could augment them with a planting
oh, say, poplar trees, that would probably be more effective. As a matter of
fact, I have standing orders from the SO to do just that, a screen of shrubs
or trees or a fence I believe she said.

Anyway, if someone gets this MGB windbreak business worked out I should like
to hear about it.

Regards,

David F. Darby
Interior Highlands, Missouri, USA