THE BEST Wrench for Bleeder Screws...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: THE BEST Wrench for Bleeder Screws...
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:55:15 -0500
The best thing for these bleeders is a 5/16" 8 pt socket, the one that looks
like a star, instead of a hex.  Well there are two squares   that make that star
shape...  (the squares are conveniently, yet exactly 1/4") Kind of hard to
explain but if you have one handy you'll see what I am talking about...
Chad
'72 B Daily Driver