Re: THE BEST Wrench for Bleeder Screws...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: THE BEST Wrench for Bleeder Screws...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:02:43 -0700
Hmmm, I wasn't having any trouble using a 1/4" box wrench... I put the
wrench on *first* and the bleed hose on top of it, leaving the wrench in
place during the bleeding process. It only takes about a 90 degree turn
on the wrench to go from open to closed. Of course I had new cylinders
with new bleed nipples, YMMV...

Andrew Lundgren had this to say:

--

Max Heim