Re: British car week

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British car week
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:40:30 -0700
Must be my fault. I work at home, and haven't left the house all week
(pretty bad, eh?). I call my MG a "daily driver" because it's my only
(running) car, but sometimes it doesn't get out for 7-10 days at a time.
On Sunday I went to the hardware store and waved at a white CBB
(lister?). There's a brown Spitfire two blocks away, but that's about it.
Oh, and I see my friend's 69 B on weekends when we work on it (long term
non-runner).

Do you ever get over to the Peninsula, Simon?

Simon Matthews had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149