A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A long ride tomorrow...and Sunday as well
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 00:58:44 EDT
Tomorrow I'm going to go out and drive my MG in no specific direction and
just let the wind blow  and the exhaust growl.

It has been one of those weeks where I just need to spend some quality time
with my pride and joy.  I'm thinking about taking my 18 month old lab as well
but he has a hard time getting comfortable on the rear shelf and he just
doesn't get the whole sitting upright in the passenger seat thing...Anyway
he's a great companion!  My SO is spending the day shopping with her mother
but Sunday she and I are going out for another long day in the B cockpit!

It's going to be one of those " can't wait til morning" nights.  May head up
the California coast; it is supposed to be cool and drizzly...I love it.

Bruce Durgin
64 B