RE: BCW

To: "patrick bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: RE: BCW
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 19:51:10 -0700
Here in the Seattle area I have also been disappointed at my lack of LBC
sightings.  Only a couple of MG's and an 60-something Healey even though the
weather has been top-down conducive (I saw every OTHER kind of convertible
out there).
The most funny/sad sighting I had was the guy with the BMW Z-3 on the side
of the freeway getting a tow.  Sad because I hate to see someone in such a
state, but funny because I thought here I am in a 23 year old car that's
worth a fraction of his, but I'm still zipping down the road! Betcha
whatever's wrong, he's not DYI'ing it! $$$

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
GHN5UG393585G