Re: Midget Shonhorn fit?

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Shonhorn fit?
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 14:11:50 EDT
BOO HISS Bad answer!!!
I have had a Midget for nearly 22 years and I fit it like a fine driving
glove. I am 6'1 nearly 200lbs daily driver. Short drive smort drive . I
drove the durn car 2300 miles in 2 weeks and have yet to feel the ill
effects. Head smead you sit so low in the car you are probably more
likely to have a prob with the steering wheel than the top of the
windscreen.

Just another B owner putting down a car that out handles and out
accerlates them.

Larry
Long term Midget onwer - will never own a B an A maybe

>>I am new to the list and am contemplating purchasing a Midget as a second
>>car and play toy. I have always been drawn to these cars but have never
>>owned one. My question to the group, I am 6' 2" and about 250lbs. will I
>>even fit in one? If I fit will I be comfortable on afternoon drives in the
>>country? Would a MGB be a better alternative for a guy my size? Please slam
>>me with your opinions especialy if you are about my same size.
>>
>>Thanks for the help,
>>Jason
>
>Personally, having driven a couple of midgets only briefly, I find the leg
>room lacking, and I'm only 5'10". For a short drive you'd probably be OK,
>but one reason I opted for a B is leg room. You also might have trouble
>with your head sticking up into the wind a bit more than you'd like.
>
>Nevin
>78 B

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?