Re: Midget Shonhorn fit?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Shonhorn fit?
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:16:32 GMT
Larry,

I just call 'em like I see 'em. My legs feel funnily cramped in a Midget, a
problem I never had with my Spitfire (which I drove 1800 miles in less than
two days, three separate times)(the problem in those is elbow room). Maybe
there was something wrong with the seatrails, and they wouldn't slide all
the way back?

I have to admit though, that Triumph 1500 engine really is a gem.

Seriously, the only way to know how any car will fit you is to drive it...

Nevin