Back down to earth

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back down to earth
From: Jlm1901@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:54:19 EDT
Thanks to all that replied to my original plea for suggestions. ( all info is
filed away for future reference). I did finally stumble across the problem
area. With trusty test light in hand, I rechecked the fuses, only to find
that I had power through each fuse, but not to the leads connected to those
fuses. It seems that one the spring clips on the outgoing side of the fuse
was not making good contact. After removing the fuse and pinching in the
spring clip a tad, the problem was resolved.
Once again, thanks to all that responded. That is the spirit that keeps us
all coming back to the list instead of the funny farm.
Thank you,
Jerry