Re: TD Radiator Support

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Re: TD Radiator Support
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:29:16 EDT
Bud,
  I looked at the radiator support in my car; support has never been
unbolted.
  The after edge has the hole for the crank incorporated into the
vertical part of the support. It's located just below horizontal center
line of the support.
  The forward edge has the crank hole in an area that's set down below
the mass of the forward edge of the support.
  That is to say that at the front the hole is in a part that appears to
be hung down somewhat, whereas at the rear the hole is in the main
vertical itself, not an "extension".
Bob