Re: 75 B Windshield

To: Kirk Herres <kherres@mail.wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: 75 B Windshield
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:47:14 -0500
  What are you doing with the top up, you wimp? ;^)  I have a feeling
that a guy might just loosen and retighten the bolts holding the
winshield frame in the car, while the top is up.  It might serve to
better align things so as to distribute the tension that the top puts on
the WS assembly.  Since I've never replaced a WS this is conjecture on
my part, so YMMV.

  Is the header seal on your top in good shape?  That's a cushion as
well as a seal.

  CR