Re: 75 B Windshield

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 B Windshield
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:40:42 -0700
I would say definitely tighten the center rod. Its purpose is to take the
stress when the hood tries pulling up on the windshield top frame. Never
heard of this problem, though. Is your hood a good fit? Is it attached to
the top bow as I believe it should be on your model?

Kirk Herres had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149