Re: oil filters

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:40:45 -0700
What I did was snatch the unit that holds a spin-on filter facing up from
a later model at a wrecking yard. It has the oil filter fittings. I have
been using Fram filters, I think PH8A, curiously the same one as my 67
Barracuda V8!

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149