Re: Success Stories (a little long)

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Success Stories (a little long)
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

>First of all, I'd like to sincerely
>congratulate all of you who go out and >work on your
own cars and don't
>complain about all the little things
>which go wrong.  Maybe you've had lots >of
experience, been doing this for
>years, so things don't suprise you
>anymore, or you've graduated from the
>worst of the learning curve, and just
>don't make those stupid mistakes.

Nina,

And some of us are too embarrassed to admit to stupid
mistakes; but we still sit here reading posts and
nodding, thinking "yep, I did that stupid thing too."

Ever forget to put the points back in after a tune up?
 Or spend two days trying to figure out why your car
won't start, only to have your S.O. point out that it
just happened to run out of gas in the driveway (when
the needle is on E....)?

Not that I'm admitting I actually did such things....
(^8>

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.