Louisville show

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Louisville show
From: "Don Markham" <markham@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 20:43:43 -0400

    Hi all,

        I attended the British car show in Louisville today and boy was
there a great turn out of cars on an absolutely beautiful day. I was
pleasantly surprised with the attendance (easily 75-80 cars) I did have a
chance to meet "The hat man" Lynn Sheely and I did purchase a list hat from
him. I do have one question for anyone that was there or anyone who could
answer it for that matter. There was a powder blue 1967 MGB Roadster there
that was identified as a "MGB Special" . I thought that the only 1967
special editions were the GT's ?? The owner said that there were 500 of the
roadsters labeled as specials in addition to the 100 GT's. He also indicated
that there was a difference in the trim package between the roadster & the
GT with the roadster having a wood trimmed dash as well as a Amoco center
console and a rear seat along with the same package as the GT. Can anyone
confirm this?

    Don Markham