Re: MGR-Reply

To: scotty@dove.net.au, eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGR-Reply
From: P86turismo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 13:52:21 EDT
scotty@dove.net.au writes:

<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>snip<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 >In our newspaper today someone is selling a 1994 MGR V8.
 >what a stunner!!!!!

 Eric,
          I agree, the first one I saw was at the Perth Nat Meet a few years
 back. *I still want one*. Finances of course may be the major stumbling
 block, sigh. >>

I could be wrong, but can't you buy the body panels to turn your MGB into an
MGR?  I think I read somewhere that in England you can get these panels, and
even the engine and interior!  Of course, to convert your 'B into an R-V8,
you'd probably spend about as much as a nice R-V8 would cost...

But it would be fun.  Not to mention unique.

Mike Lishego
1974 MGB (Fun and semi-unique)
1986 Plymouth Turismo (Once one of 4,800 - now one of a kind)