Re: blue wireing harness tape

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>,
Subject: Re: blue wireing harness tape
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:00:22 -0800
I bought some of that, thinking that it was real tape, it's not , it has no
backing. I would just match up some regular blue tape at your local hardware
super store. it takes a lot of effort to put that original blue tape back on
with the wiring harness in the car. I think that it's impossible actually,
the car is in the way.

Ted.