carborattor oil...where does it go?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: carborattor oil...where does it go?
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:29:21 -0400
Hi,
  I have 2 thought questions for you experienced souls.
1. What does the carborator oil do and where does it go so I have to refill
every 50 miles or so?

2. I understand mechanics and replacing static parts, but I want to learn
to do my own tune-up. Any suggestions as to where I might learn what a
tune-up does for an engine and how to do it? I guess I am asking for the
Roseta stone of car repair manuals. Titles???

TIA,

Bill, '76B

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"