Re: MGB Front Steering/Suspension

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Front Steering/Suspension
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:01:16 -0700
--------------7528D0D6EF11F6BC93D95315

I would have to agree with Max.  I dropped the front cross member and stripped
it.. Had it sandblasted and powdercoated.  Then everything was rebuilt or
replaced.  King pins, new springs, new hubs, new rotors, rebuilt calapers, brake
lines, MGV8 and urthane bushings, GT sway bar, new wheels and more.  But it is
well worth it.  It is better then the day it was driven off the lot.

 name="djc.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Cox;Dennis
x-mozilla-html:FALSE