Kats British Cars-Denver Area Listers

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kats British Cars-Denver Area Listers
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:04:53 -0600
        Does anyone know what happened to Kats British Cars on South Santa
Fe Drive in Littleton, CO?  I went to get a taillight bulb for the B and
when I got there, the shop was deserted.  It looks like all of the
businesses on that strip have been closed for the road construction in the
area.  Everything worked out OK, as the bulb I was ready to pay $4.50 as
listed in the Vicky Brit catalog was sold in a 2-pack at Target for $1.79.
But if they have moved I'd like to know to where for future reference.
Thanks in advance.

John Miller
76B