Re: GT visors

To: dcouncil@imt.net
Subject: Re: GT visors
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:18:10 EDT
Contact British Racing Green At BRGPARTS.com. Jim Knight is the owner, He may
have a set & associated hardware. BRG tollfree # 1 888-749-8033 for orders,
Inquiry # 1 302-368-1117. His stock is a large NOS & many "Project" type
Cars. My 72 had the ugly gray with the ugly gray headliner. I recovered the
headliner & rear trim pieces in autumn leaf and sprayed the visors with
several differant shades of tan/brown to make a match. It looks great. I
could never understand why BL did what they did. They must have been
overstocked with the gray vinyl.
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig own
88 Xj40