GT visors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT visors
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:25:22 -0600
Anyone know where I can obtain sun visors and mounting hardware for a
67BGT? The few junkyards I have talked with said I would have to buy new.

Yet when I viewed my catalogues from Moss, TRF, and the Proper MG, they
want almost $40 per visor, the visor is grey, and only Moss lists the sun
visor anchor, followed by "NA". They have the anchor for BGT's newer than
156000 (1968 or 69?). Is there really a difference?

My 67 BGT has a sun visor for the passenger side but the driver side one
apparently broke off and the anchor is gone. So I'm left with a couple of
ugly holes. Plus the passenger visor is some fuzzy yellow aftermarket issue.

My 71BGT has white visors that match the headliner. I was hoping to find
something similar for the 67BGT but no luck so far. Any leads?

David
67 BGT
71 BGT