Re:Sports and Classics (was- Oil filters)

To: jack@lucent.com
Subject: Re:Sports and Classics (was- Oil filters)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:00:15 EDT
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:02:47 -0500  "Feldman, Jack (Jack)"
<jack@lucent.com> writes:
>Bob,
>
>The place I got mine was from Sports and Classics in Connecticut. They
>had
>some made up especially for the Cs. They don't have a catalog, and
>recently
>I got a flyer from them saying they are changing the way they do
>business.
>I'm not sure what is happening, but I don't think there will be any
>more
>adapters after these are gone. The cost is $49.95, and includes an
>over
>priced filter (when they quoted my the price it was $39.95, when I got
>the
>unit I was charged $49.95 and they included an imported filter). I
>have no
>connection with them other than buying the adapter. Their number is
>203
>655-8731. Even though it is pricy I think it is well worth it.
>
>Jack

The place is in Darien CT - about two miles from my office - a more
"attitudinally challenged" place would be hard to find! - and right up
there with British Miles and M+G in the value dept! - i won't slag them
off here but if anyone is thinking of doing any major business with them
give me a call first!

mike robson
69  roadster
70 BGT