RE: Sports and Classics (was- Oil filters)

To: "'miker15@juno.com'" <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Sports and Classics (was- Oil filters)
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:05:35 -0500
        Mike,

I noticed that too. My dealings with them have not been the most cordial. I
didn't want to go into any issues I have had with them which were long ago
resolved satisfactorily. Note that I did mention the over priced filter that
they "include" with the adapter. However, to their credit, after having my
first adapter for over a year, they gladly replaced it when I finally got it
installed and it proved defective.

I think they should be O.K. for the filter adapter. It is a simple,
machined, aluminum casting, and they are the only ones who cared enough to
make them.

Jack