RE: A little cash raising for a poor GT (fwd)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: A little cash raising for a poor GT (fwd)
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Max,

Yeah, I figured it would be pretty likely to fit and to work, since it is
pretty simple- and easy to fix as you point out. What is a fair price for
it?

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521