RE: A little cash raising for a poor GT (fwd)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A little cash raising for a poor GT (fwd)
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
To the net, sorry if this appears twice, my local server kicked my cc to
"mgs@autox.team.net" back at me as undeliverable for some reason and
I want to make sure this gets out there.

Sorry for the repetition if the message get out there twice.

Dear Andrew,

I think you want to talk to Mike, However-this is pretty serendipitous,
you answered my question to Mike and I happen to have a Smiths RVI240/100A
POSITIVE earth Tach for I believe to be an earlier than my model
MGB. This gauge is 4 inches in diameter and has a light for the ingnition
within it. I think this is the gauge for your year, perhaps some of the
other listers can confirm it.

I got it at a pick-a-part here in southern cali a few years back and was
disturbed to find out that it wasn't the right part for my '70 B-GT.

I'll take what it's worth for it, I don't know the operating condition, it
looks damn near new and there really isn't much to go bad on them, now is
there?

Let me know if you're interested.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521