Re: ISO Midget 1500 Answers

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ISO Midget 1500 Answers
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:41:32 -0700
jvr@pclink.com had this to say:

>I have a few questions about my Midget 1500 and hope someone will
>answer them.
>
>1.  What is the purpose of the rubber plugs in the floorboards in
>front of the seats?  Are these supposed to be one-way valves to
>let water out but not in?

This is the only one I know... the holes are there to let excess paint
drain during the factory painting process. The holes are then stopped
with rubber or plastic plugs. They have no active function unless your
car temporarily becomes submerged. You could then remove the plugs to
speed the draining process.

: )

--

Max Heim