Re: Water Wetter Works?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Wetter Works?
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:57:07 EDT
Bob:

         Oh Yes, I am a firm believer in Water Wetter. I have been using it
for about 3 years now. I have used it in my 64, 75 MGB 4 Cly Roadsters and My
80 V8 Roadster, and in my Girlfriends 72 MGB GT, and know people who use it
in their cars and boats too. My experience has been an engine that runs 10-20
degrees cooler. Don't ask me how it works, I have read the print on the
bottles, I understand somewhat of what they say. Ask Barney Gaylord, I'm sure
he can give a better explanation. I hear he is quite good at doing this.
        Buy it, put it in, and enjoy it. Test it yourself, What temp does
your engine run at now? And then let us know what it runs after the pink
mixture is added in. Do this on a really hot day, as it will be easier to
gauge for yourself. I use a bottle a Year with my Anti Freeze change.

Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, awaiting a much needed part in the mail
1964 MGB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, off the road for a rest, dreaming of a full
restoration