RE: Water Wetter Works?

To: jvr@pclink.com, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Water Wetter Works?
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:41:02 -0400
Do it. The stuff works great. Basically all it does is improve the thermal
efficiency of the collant in the system. I've used it with good results in my
'75 B, but the real proof for me came a couple of years ago in my '87 RX-7
Turbo II. That was a clincher. The wankel engine tends to run warm, but when
you bolt on a turbo, the temp goes through the roof. That year, the main
catalytic converter was plugging up, the car was a 4 whelled oven, and I
couldn't figure out why. In the hottest part of summer the temp guage was
getting dangerously high. I tried everything, rod and flush the radiator,
colder thermostat. Not much luck. In goes the Water Wetter, and poof ! The car
suddenly ran cooler. Don't get me wrong, the damn thing was still an oven
inside. That clogged cat was generating more heat than a nuclear reaction.
But the Water Wetter was excellent at improving the efficiency of the cooling
system and keeping me from cooking the little rotary. Now that the cat has
been replaced, I still  run the Water Wetter, for the added safety, and the
added cooling ability that is so needed with the underhood heat thrown off the
blower.
And although the car runs cool it doesn't run too cool. I leave it in all year
round, and get enough heat in the winter to roast me alive. I can't say enough
good about the stuff.