Re: MGB Hive - Any Experiences

To: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Hive - Any Experiences
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber@home.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:53:53 -0500
Philip,

I've bought a bunch of stuff from the MGB Hive for my 68 B.  I was
living in  Holland at the time, and I had the stuff shipped to a friend
of mine in the UK who was moving back to the states, so didn't have to
pay to ship it here.  Like you said, the dollar was pretty strong, so in
dollars it was much less than Moss or VB.  I was very happy with the
quality of the stuff: convertible top, rear springs, stainless steel
braided oil cooler hoses, and some other stuff.  I'd recommend them.
Hopefully the shipping cost won't overwhelm you.  I tried shipping some
stuff in the mid 80's and it cost more to buy and ship than it did just
to buy in the US.

Safety Fast,

Rick Huber
'75 V8 B Daily Driver