RE: Another drip. (and Hellertown)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another drip. (and Hellertown)
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:42:48 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: RaceF1@aol.com [mailto:RaceF1@aol.com]

...Top down in the rain on the way home
stayed dry by mainting 70mph...
-------------------------------

I keep seeing this remark, and I keep wondering about it.  When I drive with
the top down, the low pressure area behind the windshield gets filled by a
pretty stiff breeze from behind the headrests.  Why doesn't that drag some
rain water with it?

In other news, thanks to the several listers who replied to my question
about oil dripping from behind the dashboard.  It was indeed that the line
to the oil gauge was simply loose.  Surprisingly loose in fact.  It's a
wonder it didn't drip a lot more.  It tightened up easily, and the leak is
gone.

In fact, the problem was solved so easily, I took time to fix the passenger
door latch, and pull out the seats to check the rust in my floorboards.
Frankly, I'm amazed my butt isn't dragging on the ground already.  It looks
like I have an expensive adventure coming up.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B - With the built in floor-level ventilation system.