RE: Hot Running Squeeling MGC

To: "'Todd & Deb Tweedy'" <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Subject: RE: Hot Running Squeeling MGC
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:35:39 -0500
Todd,

After the last message I remembered another step was to open the overflow
tank and fill it to the tab you will find inside.

Try Tony Giordano for the shroud. His email was given earlier. I think it is
mgctony@aol.com. He would also be able to tell you where to get the seal. I
would suggest calling Kirk's Auto Refitters. They are at 800 547-5747. They
always advertise in C Notes, but aren't that much less then VB. I just use
them because they support C Notes. I am presently awaiting a order.

I highly recommend joining the C Register. There are always listings of cars
being parted out and new ones. Also, the Service manual is reproduced better
than the commercial one, and the parts manuals are also available.

The usual disclaimers apply except for the C Registry. I do have a stake in
seeing them succeed.

Enjoy,

Jack