Re: The VickyBrit Attitude

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The VickyBrit Attitude
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:32:08 -0600
I know I shouldn't say "me too" in reference to another email, but like
Craig, I was quick to jump on this thread and put the word out on VB for
the same reasons.

On the same light, I think I also mentioned good things about the other
vendors like TRF and Moss. VB may not like to hire people with car
knowledge because they will chat with the customers too much. But contrast
that with Moss and TRF where many employees own their own LBCs and
therefore know and love the industry (or at least I get that impression
from their mailings).

I remember back when I used to get used parts from Scotland Yard (Denver)
in the early 80s and seeing the parking lot filled with nice looking
British cars owned by some of the employees. I knew I was in the right
place then. I would much rather order from a business that serves its
employees as well as its customers.

David