Re: OT-World Cup - Woooohoooo!

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: OT-World Cup - Woooohoooo!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:31:57 +1000
To Eric, I'd like to say: AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
<ENTER RESPONSE>

<END RESPONSE>

New wallpaper for your PC Eric:
http://www.skysports.co.uk/skysports/cricket/cwc99/photos/photographs/56.htm

>gentle game of RUGBY I could understand....  But cricket?  THat's worse
than
>baseball, which I can't stand to watch on TV.

To Mike - Gentle?! You have yet to watch the All Blacks I think, or the
Springboks or better yet watch the All Blacks play the Springboks.. (I am a
Kiwi orig.) You wouldn't call it gentle. None of those sissy girly pads and
stuff, and they tackle AND run with the ball too. <G> ;)

Now where's that ladder, it's a damn steep drop into my bunker. lol!

Ciao,
Neil.