Early Report on GT 24

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Report on GT 24
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 19:45:32 EDT
Had to leave the event early to deal with illness in my wife's family, but
Lawrie and the rest are putting on a great event (the wwrap up will be
tonight).  I took him the entry list from 1979 and expect to hear how many
repeaters there were - We knew of 4 of us, anyway. The previous registrar,
Ken Palmer made it, but his Deluxe didn't - it broke a tow bar and rolled on
the way down, so we tried to console him. A hard luck award winner in the
making, I'm sure.]

I sent the following to the Jensen group and thought you guys might be
interested as well, given the MG connection.

<>

Bill Spohn